Do you have a pile of soil out the back (or front) of your property? Usually left over from excavations done during construction, we see these piles all the time. More often than not, that pile is hiding some quite usable topsoil – perfect for landscape projects around your house, or in the installation of a new lawn.
At 1.4m wide by 4.5m long, Dingo Nick’s Attach2 Ultra 550 soil screen is able to fit into many tight areas, making it perfect for urban and semi rural situations where space can sometimes be limited. It is able to process up to 15T per hour depending on the condition of the soil being screened. The extraction rate from loose, dry, weed free soil is a lot higher than damp, heavy, weed infested soils.
Why choose us
- Timely, detailed estimates
- Staff with relevant qualifications and experience
- Modern well maintained plant and equipment
- Well established stable business
- Committed to health & safety in our workplace
- Hundreds of successful projects and happy customers